Our Center is Unique
Dr. Jordan Giang, D.C., Clinical Director at the Functional Endocrinology Center of Walnut Creek, has the expertise in treating the root physiological, biochemical and hormonal imbalances associated with Type II Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, and hormonal imbalances associated with hypertension, cardiovascular risk, high cholesterol, weight loss, and detox.
He graduated magna cum laude with a doctorate in Chiropractic with an emphasis in functional medicine and clinical nutrition. Dr. Jordan also holds a bachelor degree in Integrative Biology from the University of California, Berkeley.
Dr. Jordan’s clinical practice has surpassed the limiting approach of “conventional medicine” and the “standard-of-care model” which primarily focuses on suppressing symptoms with the use of pharmaceutical drugs without further inspection of the underlying causes of each condition. Instead, his clinic focuses on primary prevention and underlying core clinical imbalances associated with each condition and addresses them with nutritional supplements, detoxification, and dietary changes.
What we do
Our clinic utilizes cutting edge diagnostic testing and analysis to objectively pinpoint core clinical imbalances that are associated with each condition. Dr. Jordan takes pride in providing personalized health care as well as establishing a connection with each and every patient that supports and inspires patients to regain their health with motivation and independence.
At the Functional Endocrinology Center of Walnut Creek, we strive to provide you with the utmost personalized health care available. We are dedicated in restoring the good health that you once had without the use of pharmaceutical drugs. To help ensure your health is improved, we utilize extensive state of the art diagnostic testing and treatment plans tailored to your needs in helping you regain the quality of life that you were once born with.
Your Bill of Rights
1. Your time is valuable.
2. We guarantee that we will be on time for your appointment. No more wasting your time in the waiting room.
3. We will personalize your treatment program to meet your body's individual needs.
4. We use extensive testing to identify with great confidence the source of your ailments and treat them accordingly.
5. Your consultations are all with Dr. Jordan, not a nurse.
6. We want to hear your complete story and personal history. This is one of the secrets to our success. We listen, get to know you, and then we get to the root of what's been ailing you.
7. We take the time to clearly explain to you all your lab results, what they mean, and what the best treatment options are.
8. We expect to be able to help you help yourself.